Excel tuition and related expenses
Excel Tuition and Fees (Estimated)/Per Year
*Tuition is inclusive of voluntary student fees for campus access.
|Fee||In-state / per year||Out-of-state / per year|
Georgia Tech Cost Estimates Per Year
*Required books, supplies, computer, cell phone, personal expenses, and room and board, are not included. Please note fees are subject to change.
|Dining Hall Meal Plans||$5,200|
|On-Campus Housing (dormitories with shared rooms and baths)||$7,000-$10,000 (school year)|
|Privately-owned Student Housing (Suites are furnished with private rooms, baths, kitchen, and common area.)||$12,000-$16,000 for 12 month leases (costs vary)|
Privately Owned Student Housing Options
Excel has a limited number of on-campus dorms available. In addition, the following private housing developments options are available to GT students. These are not university-owned dormitories. All options are very close to the Scheller College of Business
- Midtown 100 - Website
- The Standard - Website
- Square on Fifth (across the street from the College of Business) - Website
- University House Midtown - Website
Students with an intellectual or developmental disability, who are enrolled in a CTP may receive funding from the Federal Pell Grant. Pell Grants are awarded based on financial need. Parent financial information is required for determination until a student is 24.
A CTP program for students with intellectual disabilities means a degree, certificate, or non-degree program that:
- is offered by a college or career school and approved by the U.S. Department of Education;
- is designed to support students with intellectual disabilities who want to continue academic, career, and independent living instruction to prepare for gainful employment;
- offers academic advising and a structured curriculum; and
- requires students with intellectual disabilities to participate, for at least half of the program, in
- regular enrollment in credit-bearing courses with nondisabled students,
- auditing or participating (with nondisabled students) in courses for which the student does not receive regular academic credit,
- enrollment in noncredit-bearing, non-degree courses with nondisabled students, or
- internships or work-based training with nondisabled individuals.
- Students are required to have a functional laptop with Microsoft 360 installed and a smartphone
- Laptops will be used in class
- For information on hardware technology requirements http://sco.gatech.edu/hardware-requirements/
- Smartphones will be used for various class assignments, communication, and for maintaining one's schedule in Google Calendar
- Please note that as Excel is a non-degree program. Georgia HOPE Scholarships are not available. Additional financial information and resources are available at http://www.thinkcollege.net/topics/paying-for-college